WordPress is indeed a significant online tool with many prospects. WordPress support community has come up with the plug-in ‘WooCommerce’ which creates your website a fully operational e-commercial site. WooCommerce is the most popular and customization platform for building your online business. It let you to build, manage and maintain your store online with more advance and security enabled features.
Why to go for WooCommerce?
- It’s free- WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything on your website. Built to affiliate seamlessly with WordPress
- Easy to install and setting up- It’s so easy to install within short duration. In the admin panel> go to plugins > add new > then search for WooCommerce > and click install now. Setting up is also easy; just go to admin panel there you will find WooCommerce and then go for setting.
- Secure- You need not to worry about the threats as the WooCommerce updates, monitors on regular basis to fix the bugs, remove vulnerabilities.
- Lots of flexibility- WooCommerce offers a lots of flexibility option. Products can be categorized, offers the ability to accept many kinds of payment which make purchasing more flexible.
- Customization option- WooCommerce has at least 30+ theme options. That makes your website more attractive and suitable according to your needs. Moreover, you can customize the selected theme also.
- Easy payment and cart system- Customer just have to select the product from your website it will be added to the cart, and from there it will be redirected to the payment checkout page.